NAPEO's flagship event, our Annual Conference & Marketplace, is the largest and most multi-faceted PEO educational and networking event of the year. It is the chance for all of the PEO industry to get together each fall to swap lessons learned and gain insight form expert speakers. You won't want to miss the classroom learning complemented by interactive discussion forums, a comprehensive trade show, and valuable networking forums. This is the must-attend events for all PEO professionals and industry vendors.
Who Should Attend?
- PEO owners, presidents and senior managers
- PEO staff at all levels across all job functions
- Service providers to the PEO industry
- Newcomers to the PEO industry
Preliminary Schedule of Events
To see the detailed 2014 Annual Conference & Marketplace Program-at-a-Glance, visit http://acm14.napeo.org/acm14/program.cfm, where you can see a sampling of types of sessions that may occur in 2015.
Who Should Exhibit?
Any company providing products or services to the PEO or staffing industry should make it a point to be part of Marketplace 2015! Services that were showcased at NAPEO Marketplace 2013 included...
- Accounting and HR software
- Attorney firms
- Background checks
- Insurance services
- Payroll services
- Management consulting
- Sales and marketing services
- Banking and financial services
- Retirement plans
- Newsletter production
- Employee benefits, including health, dental, disability, retirement, employee assistance programs, and more!
Benefits of Exhibiting at NAPEO's Marketplace 2015
As an exhibitor at this year's show, you will benefit from the opportunity to...
- Develop solid sales leads through face-to-face contact with decision-makers in the PEO industry.
- Strengthen relationships with your current clients with a direct, personal approach.
- Introduce new products and services to the PEO industry.
- Gain first-hand updates on PEO industry trends and market changes that will enable you to better serve the needs of your clients.
- Evaluate your competition so you may better position yourself in the marketplace.
- Demonstrate your commitment to, and support of, NAPEO, the PEO industry's leading trade association.
- Develop or expand target markets.
- Reinforce your corporate image, and strengthen name recognition for your company in the PEO industry.
- Expand your database of prospects for post-show follow-up.
- Most importantly, increase sales and boost your profits by showcasing your services to a targeted, captive audience of buyers.
Value-Added Aspects of NAPEO's Marketplace 2015 include...
- 7+ hours of concentrated non-opposed exhibit time — strategically placed food and beverage stations ensure that attendees visit all corners of the hall each day of the show!
- This year's exhibit hall will again feature a closing breakfast in the exhibit hall with a wine and beer tastings during the evening hours in the exhibit hall.
- One complimentary booth registration for each 10' x 10' space you reserve ($175+ value).
- 7" x 44" ID sign, a 2' x 6' draped table with 2 side chairs, and a wastebasket for your booth.
- Two complete mailing lists of attendees provided electronically — invaluable for invaluable for pre-/post-show mail/marketing efforts.
- Exclusive opportunities to sponsor conference events, reinforcing your company's presence in the PEO industry.
- Free promotion for your company in the on-site conference program.
- Free promotion for your company on NAPEO's Web-site exhibitor listing.
- Discounted upgrades to full registration status to provide booth personnel with access to educational sessions.
- Admissions to all general sessions.
Exhibit Space Costs for the 2015 Marketplace
- 10' x 10' Booth Space — $1,575 for NAPEO members, $2,675 for non-members
- 10' x 20' Booth Space — $2,625 for NAPEO members, $3,625 for non-members
- 20' x 20' Island — $5,759 for NAPEO members, $6,623 for non-members
Not a member? Contact NAPEO today at (703) 739-8169 to learn more about Associate membership or join online at www.napeo.org/membership/associatemembers.cfm.
Floor Plan/Booth Selection Process
The exhibit registration process for 2015 will begin in February. To ensure your company receives exhibit information, please contact Nancy Benoudiz, Manager of Service Partner Accounts at email@example.com
or (703) 739-8169 and let her know you are interested in exhibiting in 2015.
Who Will Attend?
|CEO, President, Owner
||Senior Management (General)
||Sales/Marketing/Client Services/Business Development
|By company size
||PEO Companies in Attendance
|Less than $10 Million
$500 Million - $4 Billion
$4 Billion or More
Non-Member PEO (unknown)
Ways to Enhance the Value of Your Exhibit Experience
- Sponsor an Event at NAPEO's Annual Conference & Marketplace.
There is no better way to complement your exhibit presence in NAPEO’s Marketplace than to sponsor an event during Annual Conference & Marketplace 2015. Sponsorship opportunities are available to fit any budget or marketing plan, and allow you to enhance brand awareness, increase exposure to attendees, and add value to your participation in NAPEO's Annual Conference. For details on all of the sponsorships click here or contact Nancy Benoudiz, Manager of Service Partner Accounts, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 739-8169.
- Think about jazzing up your booth with a specialty food or drink item — frozen drinks, freshly brewed Starbucks coffee, or delectable gourmet mini-desserts might be just the ticket to draw attendees into your booth, contact Nancy Benoudiz, Manager of Service Partner Accounts, at email@example.com at (703) 739-8169 for more information.
- Advertise in the PEO Insider
As an exhibitor, you won't want to miss the opportunity to promote your presence in NAPEO's Marketplace by running an advertisement in the August/pre-show issues of NAPEO's monthly magazine, the PEO Insider. Offering the industry's best technical and legal information, the PEO Insider is "required reading" for all PEO owners and senior managers…the very same people who are your prime targets onsite at the show. Give them a reason to stop by your booth at NAPEO's conference by sharing your marketing message with thousands of PEO Insider readers prior to the show. Contact Nancy Benoudiz, Manager of Service Partner Accounts, at firstname.lastname@example.org at (703) 739-8169. Or view our 2015 Media Kit.
- Join NAPEO as an Associate Member
If you are not already an associate (vendor) member of NAPEO, now is the time to enroll. Associate Members benefit from exposure in NAPEO's online membership directory, use of NAPEO's distinctive member logo, discounts on exhibit space, registration fees and advertising, and much, much more. Join online at www.napeo.org/membership/associatemembers.cfm. Contact Nancy Benoudiz, Manager of Service Partner Accounts, at email@example.com or (703) 739-8169 for more information.
If you're looking for a way to increase name recognition within the PEO industry, or make a big splash with a new product line or service, consider sponsoring an event at one of NAPEO's upcoming educational events. You'll have hundreds of potential clients gathered in one spot, focused on your marketing message. Our sales team will work with you to design an event that fits your budget and meets your marketing goals. Investment varies by event, but sponsorships range in price from $250 to over $10,000.
Sponsorships are available at the following events, click here to download the full 2015 NAPEO Sponsorship Menu:
- Risk Management Workshop, February 24-25, 2015, Tampa Airport Marriott, Tampa, FL
- Legal & Legislative Conference, May 19-21, 2015. The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City, Arlington, VA
- CFO/COO Seminar, July 7-8, 2015, The Salt Lake Marriot City Center, Salt Lake City, UT
- Annual Conference & Marketplace 2015, September 10-12, 2015, Arizona Biltmore, Phoenix, AZ
- Leadership Council Forum Series — various dates and locations throughout the year
- CEO Forum March 19-20, 2015, Westin Palo Alto, Palo Alto, CA
- NAPEO's Webinar Series
For more details and to sponsor an event, contact Nancy Benoudiz, Manager of Service Partner Accounts, at Nancy Benoudiz, Manager of Service Partner Accounts, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 739-8169.
About the PEO Industry & NAPEO
About the PEO Industry...
Professional employer organizations (PEOs) enable clients to cost-effectively outsource the management of human resources, employee benefits, payroll and workers' compensation. PEO clients focus on their core competencies to maintain and grow their bottom line.
Businesses today need help managing increasingly complex employee related matters such as health benefits, workers' compensation claims, payroll, payroll tax compliance, and unemployment insurance claims. They contract with a PEO to assume these responsibilities and provide expertise in human resources management. This allows the PEO client to concentrate on the operational and revenue-producing side of its operations.
A PEO provides integrated services to effectively manage critical human resource responsibilities and employer risks for clients. A PEO delivers these services by establishing and maintaining an employer relationship with the employees at the client's worksite and by contractually assuming certain employer rights, responsibilities, and risk.
Businesses across America have discovered the incredible value of PEOs because they provide:
- Relief from the burden of employment administration.
- A wide range of personnel management solutions through a team of professionals.
- Improved employment practices, compliance and risk management to reduce liabilities.
- Access to a comprehensive employee benefits package, allowing clients to be competitive in the labor market.
- Assistance to improve productivity and profitability.
NAPEO, the National Association of Professional Employer Organizations, is the largest trade association for professional employer organizations nationwide. NAPEO has nearly 300 PEO members operating in all 50 states, representing more than 90 percent of the revenues of the $85 billion industry. NAPEO's members range in size from start-up PEOs to large, publicly held companies with years of success in the industry. As The Voice of the PEO Industry™, NAPEO embraces a commitment to furthering and protecting the interests of its PEO members at all levels of government through proactive lobbying efforts and timely communications on regulatory and legislative issues of interest. Further, NAPEO strives to promote consumer understanding and acceptance of PEO services through a proactive public relations initiative. The Source for PEO Education®, NAPEO provides its members with the very best educational services and business resources including conferences, seminars, a monthly magazine, online services, marketing support and more.
For more information about NAPEO or the PEO industry, please spend some time on this website or contact NAPEO headquarters at (703) 836-0466.