Benefit from the Associate Member Advantage!
Our PEO member companies constantly look for ways to maximize their resources and to enhance their client offerings. Choosing partnerships with the right service partners is essential to their success. If you provide services to the PEO industry, associate membership in NAPEO is an important step to establish profitable business relationships within this growing and dynamic industry.
Who Are NAPEO's Members?
NAPEO, the National Association of Professional Employer Organizations, is the largest trade association representing more than 330 professional employer organizations nationwide. NAPEO's members represent more than 90% of the industry's revenues and range in size from start-up PEOs to large, publicly held companies with years of success in the industry. In addition to its PEO member companies, NAPEO is comprised of more than 190 Associate Member companies that provide services to the PEO industry.
For general information about the PEO industry, please visit the section of our Web site entitled "What is a PEO?"
What are the Benefits of Associate Membership?
- Access to NAPEO's Printed Membership Directory Consider it your connection to future business. NAPEO's Member Directory includes complete contact information for senior management of all PEO members and is an invaluable sales, marketing, and networking tool.
- Referrals through NAPEO's Online and Printed Directories Your NAPEO membership directory listings include complete contact information, a description of your company's services, as well as inclusion in up to three service categories. Your online listing also includes a complimentary hyperlink to your corporate Web site and email address.
- Valuable Discounts on Advertising and Exhibits As an associate member, you'll enjoy significant savings on advertising rates and exhibit space rental fees.
- Enhanced Visibility Use NAPEO as your PEO industry networking forum. Associate members enjoy access to speaking opportunities and committee participation, as well as authorship opportunities in PEO Insider. Share your expertise while gaining valuable exposure within the industry.
- Increased Credibility Use NAPEO's distinctive Associate Member logo to tout your company's membership status in advertising and marketing materials, including Web sites, brochures, and stationery.
- Education Vital to Your Success The Source for PEO Education®, NAPEO offers educational programming throughout the year on all aspects of the PEO industry. If you provide a service to this marketplace, it is vital that you understand the legal, financial, and operational intricacies of this complex business. The more you know, the better you can serve your clients. Associate members enjoy significant discounts on registration fees at conferences and specialty seminars, as well as complimentary subscriptions to PEO Insider.
All of these services are available through a basic Associate Membership in NAPEO for an annual membership fee of $950. Associate membership is a company membership, so all employees may take advantage of member benefits.
What are the benefits of NAPEO's Premium Service Package?
As an upgrade, Associate Members also may purchase NAPEO's Premium Service Package, which includes three additional very important benefits:
- Access to NAPEO's Members-Only Web Site Includes our comprehensive regulatory database, updated information on pending legislative and regulatory issues that impact PEOs, legal briefs and position papers, and a comprehensive online library of nearly 1,000 technical articles.
- Electronic Membership Directory This valuable resource is provided twice a year, and includes comprehensive contact information for senior managers within our PEO member companies (for privacy protection, this list does not include email addresses). Use it to update your prospect list or to facilitate direct marketing campaigns.
- NAPEO's Financial Ratio Survey and Operating Statistics Survey These two metrics provide valuable insight on PEO industry trends.
The Premium Service Package is available to Associate Members for $1,500 per year, in addition to their membership dues.
Ready to Join? Please complete our secure online Associate Membership Application.
Have questions? Call NAPEO's Membership Team at (703) 836-0466 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org