NAPEO Membership is HALF OFF!
New NAPEO members take 50% off the cost of membership when joining for the balance of 2015.
All NAPEO memberships expire 12/31/2015.
Benefit from the NAPEO Membership Advantage!
Whether you're just getting started in the PEO industry, or have been at it for years, access to PEO industry news and information, business resources and continuing education is key to your success. The PEO industry is complex and requires expertise in a number of different areas - legal, finance, risk management, human resources, payroll, and benefits, just to name a few. What's more, the rules are constantly changing. What was true yesterday may not be the case tomorrow. NAPEO members are "in the know": They benefit from access to vital NAPEO member services that keep them on the cutting edge of the dynamic PEO industry.
If your company provides products or services to PEOs, learn more about Associate Membership
PEO Member Benefits At-A-Glance
As a PEO (or regular) member of NAPEO, your company will have access to a wealth of resources, including…
- A comprehensive regulatory database that provides detailed information about laws and regulations affecting PEO business in all 50 states and at the federal level.
- Complimentary main contact listing on NAPEO's online directory of PEOs, including email and Web site hyperlinks that help potential clients find your business.
- Monthly Legal Reviews that provide in-depth analyses of legal issues that challenge PEOs.
- Industry financial ratios and PEO operating statistics that help PEOs benchmark their operations and plan for the future growth of their businesses. Participating members and new members receive the survey results for free; non-participating members may purchase the survey results at a discounted price.
- Timely updates on regulatory and legislative developments via NAPEO's E-Source, a regular email communication from our government affairs department. NAPEO Government Affairs Advisories regarding individual state activity also are emailed.
- An online library containing nearly 1,000 technical articles about PEO operations and management - ideal for research and training.
- Timely news clips on PEOs, HR issues, and PR opportunities via NAPEO E-News, an electronic summary of the prior week's news delivered on Mondays by our public relations department.
- Use of NAPEO's distinctive member logo on company marketing materials, which enhances credibility by touting your PEO's commitment to continuing education and professionalism in the PEO industry.
- Member discounts on professionally designed marketing brochures that promote the PEO industry and complement your company-specific marketing materials.
- Complimentary subscriptions to PEO Insider, the industry's leading magazine covering the hottest operational, legal, and management issues for PEOs.
- Discounted access to PEO-specific sales training tools, including manuals, CDs, DVDs, and presentation materials.
- Member savings programs that provide you and your clients with discounts on compliance posters, car rentals, and express shipping services.
- Valuable member discounts on registration fees for NAPEO's educational programs.
- Invaluable networking opportunities with fellow PEO members, vendors to the industry, and regulators or lawmakers who interact with our industry.
For more information about any of the above services, please contact NAPEO's Membership Team at (703) 836-0466.
NAPEO's Government Affairs Initiative
The Voice of the PEO Industry®, NAPEO embraces a commitment to furthering and protecting the legal interests of its PEO members. At the federal level, this means clarifying and codifying the rights of a PEO for employment taxes and benefit plan sponsorship purposes. At the state level, NAPEO pursues PEO statutory recognition as the employer of record for workers' compensation, unemployment insurance, and health plan sponsorship.
NAPEO's government affairs initiative has long been recognized for its successful record of achievements benefiting member PEO companies. This success is the result of significant financial resources, an effective communications network, dedicated volunteers, and a team of in-house government affairs experts. Working to protect and further the interests of PEOs of all sizes, NAPEO's professional legal and government affairs staff members monitor legislation, research legal issues, meet with key public policymakers across the country, and alert the membership to important and timely issues impacting their businesses. These efforts are supported by two of Washington, DC's most prominent lobbying and legal firms and dozens of state lobbyists representing NAPEO.
NAPEO's proactive and aggressive government affairs activities are frequently cited as the Association's single most important service delivering statutory recognition, operational efficiencies, and expanded or new markets for PEOs. As a member of NAPEO, your company is part of an organization that has a proactive agenda, effective communications, dedicated professionals, and the financial strength to deliver government affairs successes that directly impact your bottom line.
NAPEO prides itself on being The Source for PEO EducationTM
by delivering cutting-edge, practical information geared toward a variety of specialties and experience levels.
Professional Employer & Marketplace
NAPEO's Annual Conference & Trade Show
Hundreds of professionals from the PEO industry come together for this premier networking and educational event the only one of its kind designed exclusively for the PEO industry. NAPEO's annual conference features a full menu of educational seminars covering every aspect of the PEO service model. Classroom learning is complemented by interactive roundtable discussions, focus groups for C-level executives, informal networking opportunities, and visits with a wide range of PEO vendors in NAPEO's exhibit hall. It's a one-stop shop for information and education. NAPEO members save more than 40% on registration fees for this one-of-a-kind event.
NAPEO's Legal & Legislative Conference
NAPEO's Legal and Legislative Conference is the premier source for advanced technical information on the regulatory, legislative, and legal issues affecting all aspects of PEO operations. Each year, NAPEO and its Legal Advisory Council prepare a solution-filled conference program that successfully combines understandable overviews with in-depth technical information and timely updates with practical how-tos on the issues that matter. This event is held each May at the Ritz Carlton Pentagon City in Virginia, just minutes outside of the nation's capital. Members enjoy significant discounts on registration fees and benefit from the opportunity to meet with members of Congress alongside fellow PEO colleagues.
Throughout the year, NAPEO sponsors other educational opportunities generated by current issues and member interests. Specialty programs complement NAPEO's conferences by providing targeted and local education to meet the professional development needs of all our members.
Local Leadership Council Forums
NAPEO's state and regional Leadership Councils host local meetings to offer valuable updates on state regulatory and legislative issues as well as networking opportunities.
If your company provides PEO services, you can join NAPEO using the online
PEO Membership Application.
If your company provides products or services to PEOs, learn more about