NAPEO's Full Year Plus Option:
Join NAPEO now for 2016 and
receive the benefits of membership
for the rest of year 2015 at no additional cost!
All memberships expire December 31, 2016.
Member Benefits for Start-up PEOs
Membership in NAPEO is a critical first step for start-up PEOs. NAPEO membership provides a wealth of information and key resources that will save you time and money during the start-up phase of your business and help you to launch your business successfully:
- Regulatory database that outlines licensing requirements, laws, and regulations that apply to PEOs in all 50 states and at the federal level. This information is at your fingertips 24/7 and will eliminate hours of research trying to find out the requirements for doing business as a PEO, especially efficient for PEOs doing business in multiple states.
- Article library that contains more than 1,000 technical articles searchable by key word or subject area, providing a comprehensive research tool.
- Financial ratio and operating survey results that are useful for developing business plans and benchmarking your operations.
- Extensive sales training resources from the top industry sales professionals that will help jumpstart your sales program.
- Marketing brochures that promote the use of PEO services. For many start-ups, these can serve as interim marketing collateral to use while getting your company going.
- NAPEO’s 40 Step Checklist to a PEO Start-Up. This easy-to-follow checklist offers you insight, advice, and the resources you need to get your start-up PEO on the right track. For more information on this and NAPEO’s other publications, visit our Online Bookstore.
- Specialty seminars with advanced material designed for C-level officers.
- Legal & Legislative Conference in May each year in Arlington, Virginia. This program covers the latest legislative and regulatory information at the state and federal levels.
- Annual Conference and Tradeshow held each fall offers nearly 20 PEO-specific educational sessions on the industry's latest trends and hottest topics. The tradeshow offers a one-stop opportunity to meet with the vendors to find successful partnerships. The conference is also an invaluable networking opportunity to meet industry leaders and PEO veterans.
- In addition to the networking opportunities at the Annual Conference, state Leadership Council Forums provide another venue to meet PEO executives in your area. Leadership Council Forums are generally a networking lunch or dinner with a featured speaker of interest to local members. For a list of upcoming meetings, click here.
For additional information about member benefits, click here.
Start-up PEOs may join NAPEO at the minimum dues level. To join NAPEO, click here.
To request that membership information be mailed to you, click here.
Questions? Contact Denise King, Director of Member Services, at DKing@napeo.org or (703) 739-8166.