NAPEO's 2010 Annual Conference DVD Set
New from NAPEO… more than 17 hours of PEO education from NAPEO's Professional Employer 2010, held September 2010 in San Antonio! Make sure you and your entire team are up to speed on the latest issues and developments from the PEO industry. For the first time ever, NAPEO brings its 2010 annual conference content to you. Professionally filmed and edited, this DVD set will be an invaluable training and orientation resource for your internal staff. Session topics span a variety of operational areas, and the set includes a complimentary 4 hour PEO Primer program, ideal for introducing the PEO concept to new hires in your PEO!
NAPEO's 2010 Annual Conference DVD Set includes:
- General Session: Healthcare Reform: Out of Change — Opportunity!
- Impact of the New Federal Employment Landscape
- Trends in Workers' Compensation Landscape: Hard Market Ahead?
- New Statistics that Demonstrate the PEO Value Proposition
- Power Hour: Workers' Compensation
- Power Hour: Social Technology to Drive Traffic and Build Awareness
- Power Hour: Healthcare: Key Elements Facing PEOs Today
- Strategic HR in 2010: How to Sell as a Value-Added Service
- Opportunities and Pitfalls in Affiliated Entities and Insurance Relationships
- Healthcare Reform: Digging Through the Details
- Unemployment Insurance Reporting Options — Operational and Legal Impacts
- Human Resources Role in Employment Litigation Management
- Industry Market Growth & Penetration: Sharing Best Practices that Define PEO of the Future
- BONUS! PEO Primer – 4 hour introduction to the PEO industry