NAPEO's 2017 Ohio Leadership Council Forum
Nov 09, 2017
10:00 AM - 02:00 PM EST
Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel
50 North 3rd Street
Columbus, OH, 43215
On November 9, don't miss your opportunity to take part in NAPEO's Ohio Leadership Council Forum and hear from industry experts on critical issues facing PEOs. The meeting will be held at the Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel in Columbus from 10:00am - 2:00pm ET. Some agenda highlights include:
- Kevin Abrams, Chief Operating Officer, will provide an update on Bureau of Workers’ Compensation programs and priorities;
- Discussion on the Ohio business income tax deduction issue;
- Remarks from Senator Bob D. Hackett (R-District 10) member of Ways & Means; Health, Human Services and Medicaid; and Insurance and Financial Institutions committees;
- A speaker from the Ohio Manufacturer’s Association will address the business community’s priorities through the remainder of the Kasich Administration and State Issue Two, a ballot initiative that would require the state to pay the same price or less for prescription drugs as the US Department of Veteran Affairs;
- Discussion on Trump’s Executive Order on healthcare and its impact on PEOs;
- Conversation about the Leadership Council’s 2018 agenda;
- A networking lunch, and much more!
Additionally, your registration includes a networking dinner with industry colleagues on November 8, the night prior, beginning at 7pm at Mitchell's Steakhouse-Downtown.
You can find an agenda for the meeting here. Don’t miss this important industry gathering! Register now.