NAPEO's 2017 Texas Leadership Council Forum
Mar 20-21, 2017
InterContinental Stephen F Austin
Join NAPEO's Texas Leadership Council Forum March 20 and 21 from 2:00pm - 12:00pm at the InterContinental Stephen F Austin in downtown Austin. The meeting will feature:
- Update on IRS Certification program
- Discussion on Texas PEO Statue
- “Texas Employment Law Update” by Steve Roppolo, FisherPhillips
- Legislative update by The Graydon Group
- “Lightning Round - Legal Issues for Employers” by Amanda Snowden, Hagan, Noll & Boyle
- “How PEOs Can Create Disruptor Immunities and Win the Millennial Market” by Ryan McInerney, TechShepherd
Click here for an updated agenda. Don’t miss this important industry gathering!
The deadline for NAPEO-block rooms at $249/night has passed, so please contact Allie if you need a room.