Hope to "Sea" You Soon!
While we can't meet in person for the 2020 annual conference, the magic will still happen online! NAPEO 2020, our virtual conference, will offer the practical and PEO-specific education you’ve come to expect from us as well as thought-provoking messages on diversity, leadership and business trends from our keynote presenters. We’ll gather for small group discussions by specialty and for each breakout so you can connect with your peers and talk through real life challenges and solutions. And don’t worry, fun is in the works too…you can look forward to laughs, drinks, and some live music with your PEO industry friends, and plenty of opportunities to connect and catch up with industry peers and partners.
Top 5 Reasons You Don't Want to Miss NAPEO 2020
- Dozens of breakout sessions to help you deal with all of the changes and challenges related to the COVID-19 crisis: work-from home, return-to-work, impact on benefits plans, preparing for the "new normal," hands-on-service in a hands-off world, and more
- A full day dedicated to PEO marketing, covering high-level marketing principles and lots of day-to-day tips and tricks you can start using right away
- Inspiring and thought-provoking keynote speakers
- Innovative opportunities for networking on both the macro and micro level, from virtual receptions to small-group discussion rooms based on area of expertise
- We didn't forget the fun --included in the schedule are cocktail demonstrations, home-grown musical entertainment provided by talent within the NAPEO membership, and plenty of time for those lively conversations that are a hallmark of NAPEO conferences.
Don't Miss the Boat!
Register before August 31 to receive your treasure chest/swag box full of everything you need to make the most of our virtual conference. Who doesn't love swag?
NAPEO Members: $399
Are 5 or more people from your company planning to register? Contact our group registration concierge, Taylor Oster, for assistance with group registrations.
Contact Robin Schlesinger, Senior Director, Meetings & Conference Services, at email@example.com or (703) 739-8176.