Join now! Your $3,000 membership lasts until December 31, 2021, and your organization will receive all the benefits below:
- Referrals through NAPEO's Online Directory — Your NAPEO online membership listings include complete contact information, a description of your company's services, as well as inclusion in up to three service categories, hyperlink to your corporate Web site and email address.
- Valuable Discounts on Advertising, Exhibits, Event Sponsorships and Registration fees.
- Use NAPEO as your PEO industry networking forum. Associate members enjoy access to speaking opportunities and committee participation, as well as authorship opportunities in PEO Insider. Share your expertise while gaining valuable exposure within the industry.
- Use NAPEO's distinctive Associate Member logo to tout your company's membership status in advertising and marketing materials, including websites, brochures, and stationery.
- Education Vital to Your Success — The Source for PEO Education®, NAPEO offers educational programming throughout the year on all aspects of the PEO industry. Associate members enjoy significant discounts on registration fees at conferences and specialty seminars, as well as complimentary subscriptions to PEO Insider.
- Online Member Resources — This access includes NAPEO legal reviews and insights, and an extensive online library, and a searchable 5-year archive of PEO Insider articles.
- Online access to NAPEO's Regulatory Database —A comprehensive tool that provides detailed information on PEO licensing and registration, workers' comp, unemployment insurance, health benefits, and more in all 50 states and at the federal level.
- Electronic Membership Directory — This valuable resource is provided twice a year, and includes comprehensive contact information for senior managers within our PEO member companies (for privacy protection, this list does not include email addresses). Use it to update your prospect list or to facilitate direct marketing campaigns.
- NAPEO's Financial Ratio Survey and Operating Statistics Survey — This comprehensive report provides valuable insight on PEO industry trends.
For more information please contact Nancy Benoudiz, (703) 739-8169.