NAPEO is excited to announce a new initiative designed to provide education and networking focused on women in the PEO industry. The focus of Women in NAPEO (WIN) is to:
• Empower women within NAPEO’s membership both professionally and personally.
• Engage as a community to share experiences, insights, best practices, and career advice.
• Encourage women in our industry to be future leaders of NAPEO.
WIN Dinner with Janine Driver
Wednesday, May 24
6 PM - 9 PM EDT
Janine Driver is the New York Times bestselling author of YOU SAY MORE THAN YOU THINK (Random House), and most recently YOU CAN’T LIE TO ME (HarperOne), popular keynote speaker, media expert for NBC's TODAY Show, 20/20, CNN, Anderson Cooper, Katie, Dr. Drew on HLN, and the Dr. Oz Show, and she's the founder, president, and lead instructor for the Body Language Institute (BLI). Janine’s background includes being a federal law enforcement officer within the United States Department of Justice for fifteen years, where she trained over 60,000 lawyers, judges, and law enforcement officers within the ATF, CIA, FBI, and the Netherlands Police how to read body language and detect deception.
Imagine the impact you will have on others when you are inspired to look at the world differently. Come early and grab a good seat to experience the exciting and inspiring NY Times best-selling author and award-winning speaker, Janine Driver!
Other Upcoming Events!
- WIN Dinner at PEO Capitol Summit (May 24, 2023)
- WIN Summer Virtual Event (August 3, 2023)
- WIN at Annual Conference & Marketplace (October 8, 2023)
- WIN Q4 Virtual Event (November 16, 2023)
For more information, please contact Andrea Desmond or email WIN@napeo.org. For sponsorship opportunities, please contact
Nancy Benoudiz at (703) 739-8169.
Join the Women in NAPEO (WIN) LinkedIn Group!
Thank You to the Sponsors of Women in NAPEO (WIN)