Technology, Infrastructure, and the PEO Platform
Despite PEOs being all about people, they still need a framework from which to operate. They couldn’t serve their clients and worksite employees without one. After all, the PEO needs a mechanism to store and process data, perform administrative and transactional tasks, and keep it all safe and secure. Meeting this basic need allows the PEO to serve its clients in many different ways, from payroll all the way to strategic HR and proactive personal service.
The point of the framework, then, is to support and enhance the relationship between the PEO and its clients and employees. This feature goes into depth in several areas that are vital to this purpose:
- The X Factor: 10 Things PEOs Need to Know about EX and UX
- Making Your Front End Run Seamlessly
- The PEO IT Platform: Build from the Ground Up or Purchase Core System and Add On?
- Can One Platform Fit All? Making Sure Your Technology Fits Your Business
- Electronic Employee Onboarding: Isn’t it Time You Caught Up?