Finance, Profitability, & Growth
The face of every PEO shows its unique approach to providing its own combination of services to clients and worksite employees: transactional and strategic human resources, benefits, payroll, tax administration, and regulatory compliance help, to name a few.
Behind that face is each PEO’s distinct way of providing those services through its infrastructure, technology, and processes.
And behind that is each PEO’s own strategy for achieving financial strength, profitability, and growth. This month’s feature walks through universal elements of such a strategy:
- Having a Formal Budget: Supporting Your Financial Goals with Solid Methodologies
- Factors That Most Affect PEO Profitability
- Developing and Tracking Internal Metrics
- Business and Economic Analysis: Providing Perspective and Context for Decision Making
- Strategic Business Planning for PEOs
- Growth Investment: Where to Invest in Your PEO and Why
- Evaluating Growth Plans and Determining Investment Needs
- Return on Investment: Organic Versus Acquisition Growth
We hope this is helpful in providing insight into developing the foundation that supports the PEO operation, which in turn supports the PEO’s ability to serve its clients and worksite employees.