So Tell Us What You Really Think
This year, NAPEO’s annual PEO Insider® discussion features 2018-2019 NAPEO Chair Barron Guss and five of NAPEO’s new Board of Directors members. This time, PEO Insider didn’t ask the questions. Barron—long-time and active NAPEO member, industry innovator, and raconteur extraordinaire—led this free-form discussion.
And free-form it was. With an industry insider prompting the discussion, the conversation flowed from one topic to another, all linked by the insight of passionate and active PEO industry leaders.
Beginning with each person’s story of getting into the PEO industry and what each hopes to bring to the NAPEO Board of Directors, the dialog went on to cover the subjects that are top-of-mind for most everyone in the PEO world:
- The industry’s emerging opportunities and what is driving them;
- Nurturing the growing groundswell of awareness and interest in PEO among those in the business world;
- Causes and effects of PEO growth, including its impact on technology innovation;
- The role of outsourcing, attracting customers in the era of online-only HR, and reaching new generations of business owners;
- Thoughts on PEO scalability; and
- How NAPEO can grow and adapt to the changing industry.
So, meet the parties to the discussion on the next page, and then read through their visions and perceptions of the PEO industry.