Building Your Client Base Strategically
A PEO building its client base strategically may be compared to a stamp collector. Both select each addition carefully, knowing that it will make an impact on the value of the whole. Likewise, both the stamp collector and the PEO also evaluate additions based on their goals. Is the stamp collector looking to develop a valuable asset, or simply pursuing a field of interest by picking, say, stamps of each state flower? Is the PEO choosing verticals to capitalize on the expertise it has developed by serving these clients, or is it reaching out to new industries to grow its base and broaden its service capabilities?
Whatever the PEO’s goals, this feature provides insights into the areas to explore to help you build your client base strategically to meet them:
- Aligning Operations and Client Support
- The Ideal PEO Client: Does it Exist?
- Expanding your PEO Client Base into New Industries: Focus on Profitability, Service, and Operations
- A Holistic Look at Each Client: Client Base Maintenance
- Keeping Up with Small Business Practices and Preferences
- Nuggets About Potential PEO Clients Found in NAPEO’s PEO Market Research Report