Processes • Infrastructure • Service Delivery
When an organization’s processes, infrastructure, and service delivery work together, things really buzz. Take it from bees. They perform a series of actions, within an organizational framework, in order to achieve their goal: The survival of the hive. The byproduct, of course, is sweet, sweet honey.
The same applies to PEOs: Repeatable, efficient processes supported by a robust infrastructure deliver valuable products and services to clients, sustaining the PEO and creating profit. This simple formula has variations as plentiful as there are PEOs. This feature provides some insights into this symbiotic nature of the PEO operation:
- Improving Processes while Scaling PEO Service and Operations;
- Product Development for PEOs;
- So What is this API Thing? Automating Communication Between Different Computer Systems;
- The Importance of Third-Party Providers in the PEO Model: Determining Provider Capabilities;
- Coordinating Product Development, Management, and Service Delivery: Processes, Pitfalls, and Success;
- With Growth Comes New Efficiencies, Despite New Complexities;
- The Human Side of Operations; and
- PEO Innovator: Innovation in PEO Operations.
We hope this insight will help you make your PEO operation buzz.