The Benefits of NAPEO Associate Membership
- Referrals through NAPEO's Online Directory — Your NAPEO online membership listings include complete contact information, a description of your company's services, as well as inclusion in up to three service categories, hyperlink to your corporate Web site and email address.
- Valuable Discounts on Advertising and Exhibits — As an associate member, you'll enjoy significant savings on advertising rates and exhibit space rental fees.
- Enhanced Visibility — Use NAPEO as your PEO industry networking forum. Associate members enjoy access to speaking opportunities and committee participation, as well as authorship opportunities in PEO Insider. Share your expertise while gaining valuable exposure within the industry.
- Increased Credibility — Use NAPEO's distinctive Associate Member logo to tout your company's membership status in advertising and marketing materials, including websites, brochures, and stationery.
- Education Vital to Your Success — The Source for PEO Education®, NAPEO offers educational programming throughout the year on all aspects of the PEO industry. Associate members enjoy significant discounts on registration fees at conferences and specialty seminars, as well as complimentary subscriptions to PEO Insider.
- Online Member Resources — This access includes NAPEO legal reviews and insights, and an extensive online library, and a searchable 5-year archive of PEO Insider articles.
All of these services are available through a basic Associate Membership in NAPEO for an annual membership fee of $950. Associate membership is a company membership, so all employees may take advantage of member benefits.
The Benefits of NAPEO's Premium Service Package (PSP)
As an upgrade, Associate Members also may purchase NAPEO's Premium Service Package, which includes three additional very important benefits:
- Access to NAPEO's Regulatory Database — A comprehensive tool that provides detailed information on PEO licensing and registration, workers' comp, unemployment insurance, health benefits, and more in all 50 states and at the federal level.
- Electronic Membership Directory — This valuable resource is provided twice a year, and includes comprehensive contact information for senior managers within our PEO member companies (for privacy protection, this list does not include email addresses). Use it to update your prospect list or to facilitate direct marketing campaigns.
- NAPEO's Financial Ratio Survey and Operating Statistics Survey — This comprehensive report provides valuable insight on PEO industry trends.
The Premium Service Package is available to Associate Members for $1,500 per year, in addition to their membership dues, for a total of $2,450 combined.
For more information please contact Nancy Benoudiz, (703) 739-8169.