NAPEO’s Cybersecurity Task Force has prepared a detailed report, The Pillars of Cybersecurity for PEOs, to guide NAPEO member companies through several steps to ensure data security. The report concentrates on four main areas: prevent, comply, react, protect.
The report is intended to provide NAPEO members with useful information and insight so that each organization can establish critical safeguards to fend off data breaches and cyber-attacks.
You may access the report here.
Members of NAPEO's Cybersecurity Task Force who authored this report:
- Joe Lazzarotti (Task Force Chair), Attorney, Jackson Lewis
- Brian Bennett, IT Manager, Nextep
- Carlos Cardelle, Managing Sr. Counsel, ADP TotalSource, Inc.
- Eve Epstein, HR Consultant, Modern Business Associates
- Byron Hay, VP of IT, StaffOne
- Paul Hughes, CEO, Libertate
- Hank Johnson, Risk Manager, Nextep
- Rod Jordan, SVP HR, General Counsel & Secretary, TLC
- John Martin, President, First Watch
- Bruce McCreadie, President and CEO, American PEO Insurers
- Okey Obudulu, Director, Security, Justworks
- Matthew Ponticelli, VP, Risk Management and Compliance, Extensis
- Jennifer Robinson, Senior Vice President/Partner, Risk Transfer
- Peter Stanislaw, Vice President & Program Manager, Staffpak, US Risk
- Farrah Fielder, General Counsel, NAPEO.