NAPEO’s White Paper series aims to help the general public and small business owners better understand the economic impact and value of the PEO industry and the ways working with a PEO can help businesses grow and thrive.
Our white papers have shown that:
- Businesses in a PEO arrangement grow 7-9 percent faster, have 10-14 percent lower turnover, and are 50 percent less likely to go out of business.
- PEOs are able to offer a broad array of HR services at a lower cost, and offer access to retirement plans to small business that may not otherwise sponsor them.
- PEOs provide services to 173,000 small and mid-sized businesses, employing 4 million people.
- There are 487 PEOs in the United States.
- The total employment represented by the PEO industry is roughly the same as the combined number of employees for Walmart (United States only), Amazon,Kroger's and Home Depot.
- The PEO industry’s 173,000 clients represent 15 percent of all employers with 10 to 99 employees.
- The ROI of using a PEO (in cost savings alone) is 27.3 percent.
NAPEO’s White Papers are available for download below, or via our Print on Demand Portal, where customizing options are available.