NAPEO's 2022 Annual Conference & Marketplace
NAPEO’s 2022 Annual Conference & Marketplace will take place September 12 through 14 at the JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa in Palm Springs, CA.
Floor Plan/Booth Selection Process
Booth space reservations for NAPEO’s marketplace
will begin early in February. Returning exhibitors will be contacted in order
according to NAPEO’s exhibit point system. Companies that did not exhibit in 2021 should email Nancy Benoudiz to be placed on the contact list. New exhibitors will be contacted in late February to select booth space. Each 10’x10’ booth space is $2,950.00 at the discounted member rate, non-members pay $3,500 more.
Please email Nancy Benoudiz
with any questions or call (703) 739-8169.
Ways to Enhance the Value of Your Exhibit Experience
- Sponsor an Event at NAPEO's Annual Conference & Marketplace: There is no better way to complement your exhibit presence in NAPEO’s marketplace than to sponsor an event during NAPEO's 2022 Annual Conference & Marketplace. Sponsorship opportunities are available to fit any budget or marketing plan, and allow you to enhance brand awareness, increase exposure to attendees, and add value to your participation in NAPEO's Annual Conference.
- Advertise in the PEO Insider: As an exhibitor, you won't want to miss the opportunity to promote your presence in NAPEO's Marketplace by running an advertisement in the August/pre-show issues of NAPEO's monthly magazine, the PEO Insider. Offering the industry's best technical and legal information, the PEO Insider is "required reading" for all PEO owners and senior managers, the very same people who are your prime targets onsite at the show. Give them a reason to stop by your booth at NAPEO's conference by sharing your marketing message with thousands of PEO Insider readers prior to the show. Please reserve our pre-conference August issue by June 15, 2022, and the conference September issue by July 15, 2022.
Who Should Exhibit?
Any company providing products or services to the PEO industry should make it a point to be part of NAPEO's Marketplace! Examples include:
- Accounting and HR software
- Attorney firms
- Background checks
- Insurance services
- Payroll services
- Management consulting
- Sales and marketing services
- Banking and financial services
- Retirement plans
- Newsletter production
- Employee benefits, including health, dental, disability, retirement, employee assistance programs, and more!
Benefits of Exhibiting at NAPEO's Marketplace
- Develop solid sales leads through face-to-face contact with decision-makers in the PEO industry.
- Strengthen relationships with your current clients through a direct, personal approach.
- Introduce new products and services to the PEO industry.
- Gain first-hand updates on PEO industry trends and market changes that will enable you to better serve the needs of your clients.
- Evaluate your competition so you may better position yourself in the marketplace.
- Demonstrate your commitment to, and support of, NAPEO, the PEO industry's leading trade association.
- Develop or expand target markets.
- Reinforce your corporate image, and strengthen name recognition for your company in the PEO industry.
- Expand your database of prospects for post-show follow-up.
- Most importantly, increase sales and boost your profits by showcasing your services to a targeted, captive audience of buyers.
Value-Added Aspects of NAPEO's Marketplace
- Nearly 6 hours of concentrated non-opposed exhibit time with strategically placed food and beverage stations ensure that attendees visit all corners of the hall each day of the show!
- Wine and beer tastings during the evening hours in the exhibit hall.
- 7" x 44" ID sign, a 2' x 6' draped table with 2 side chairs, and a wastebasket for your booth.
- Three complete mailing lists of attendees provided electronically — invaluable for invaluable for pre- or post-show mail/marketing efforts. (Two pre-conference and one post-conference mailing lists will be emailed to all exhibitors).
- Exclusive opportunities to sponsor conference events, reinforcing your company's presence in the PEO industry.
- Free promotion for your company in the on-site conference program.
- Free promotion for your company on NAPEO's online exhibitor listing.
- Discounted upgrades to full registration status to provide booth personnel with access to educational sessions.
Who Will Attend?
|By title:||By function:|
|CEO, President, Owner: 37%||Senior Management (general): 42%|
|Vice President/EVP: 24%||Sales/Marketing/Client Services/Business Development: 16%|
|Director: 16%||HR/Legal/Government Affairs: 15%|
|C-level: 10%||Operations/Technology: 13%|
|Manager/Supervisor: 7%||Finance: 9%|
|Staff/Departmental Employee: 5%||Risk Management/Benefits/UI: 4%|
|Unknown: 1%||Other/Unknown: 1%|
By company size:
|Gross Revenues: ||PEO Companies in Attendance |
|Less than $10 Million||15%|
|$500 Million - $4 Billion||6%|
|$4 Billion or more||5%|
| || |
| || |
View the preliminary schedule of events online
For more information, contact Nancy Benoudiz
, (703) 739-8169.